Content display

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
realm174
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Content display

Post by realm174 »

I know that when I hover my mouse over any logistics chest, I can see the content of the whole logistics network. At times, it can be difficult to see due to the rapid constant changing of the network content, and also, there are a only a handful of items I'm interested in seeing. So my question is, is there a way to filter or limit the number of items showing? Alternatively, is there a mod that would do that? (Doesn't have to be in the same spot/format)

thanks!

Kelderek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Content display

Post by Kelderek »

In 0.15.x there is a separate window for looking at logistics networks, the default keybind for that is "L". From that window you can view the contents of each logistic network in your game including your player character inventory. I'm not sure if it can be filtered, but it is very similar to the production stats window so maybe it can.

realm174
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Content display

Post by realm174 »

Kelderek wrote:In 0.15.x there is a separate window for looking at logistics networks, the default keybind for that is "L". From that window you can view the contents of each logistic network in your game including your player character inventory. I'm not sure if it can be filtered, but it is very similar to the production stats window so maybe it can.
Oh! Thank you for that!! I didn't know about that one, so that's definitely a good starting point!

Return to “Gameplay Help”