Silly question about in game tutorials

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Klydon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Silly question about in game tutorials

Post by Klydon »

I did some digging around, but apparently I am not looking in the right spot. I was playing a solo game and got to the point of rail roads when there was a pop up about a in game tutorial. I was busy with something else at the moment and didn't want to hit it and it went away. I went looking for it in the game menu, etc and don't see anything about a train tutorial. Is there some way to access that on its own from the menu or some other location I am missing without having to replay through to that point again?

Thanks.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Silly question about in game tutorials

Post by daniel34 »

You can open the tutorials menu from any running game by pressing the 4th button from the left above the minimap.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

You can only access tutorials from within a game for now, and you can open the tutorial menu by clicking the small hat icon in the top right corner menu:

Klydon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Klydon »

Dah! Thank you! :D

Kelderek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kelderek »

Isn't it just perfect that the screenshot Klonan just used shows him stranded on a tiny 1-tile island?

There should be a tutorial for how to deal with that, it would cut down on forum posts over time :P

Return to “Gameplay Help”