Titanium plates issue

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
bripi
Inserter
Inserter

Titanium plates issue

Post by bripi »

I'm running 14.22 with most recent updates to mods. Using Factorio-Extended mod, I want to turn the Titanium ore I get from the mining rocket into plates. The pop-up menu says I can make it in any smelter, so I throw it in. I keep getting "Titanium" but NOT PLATES. I cannot do anything with these "Titanium" pieces (the icon looks like stacked bars) but I'm not getting the plates. I have looked on the internet and YouTube but all of them are for Bob's Mods, and this isn't Bob's, it's just F-E.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Titanium plates issue

Post by kingarthur »

maybe its like steel and you need to put it back in? idk i havnt played with f-e. i suggest trying out the "what is it used for" mod https://mods.factorio.com/mods/MrDoomah ... t-used-for. you can look up what ever you need and it will tell you what recipe the titanium plate comes from and then you can check the crafting menu for the recipe it gives. sorry i cant be of more help

bripi
Inserter
Inserter

Post by bripi »

Thanks for the mod advice...installed it, but I'm getting nothing. It's too bad...I'd like to get some of the Titanium upgrades.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

what all mods are you using? if you can could provide a list of all mods in that save or preferably a copy of the save I could give it a look and see if I can fix the issue to get it working for you

Xeorm
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Xeorm »

Looking at the mod's thread really quickly, looks like others are having a similar issue. The mod might have been broken in some way from new patches.

Return to “Gameplay Help”