Update 10. Missing Audio Files?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Jackus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Update 10. Missing Audio Files?

Post by Jackus »

Ok so I just had a quick look around, didn't see anything about this but I'm having issues launching the game after the 0.10 early update, as the title suggests I get an error near the end of the loading bar saying that it is unable to locate 'creeper' sounds or something Image should be the actual error. Going to play with the config files I'm pretty sure I installed this else where. Any one else having this issue or knows a fix/suggestion that would be great!

Update : After playing around with the files i had to rename them and move them out of the "creatures" folder in the Directory seems it doesnt want to use .ogg for the time being!
Update 2 : Changed all audio that poped up on that error box and then it came up with lazer.wav so... Couldnt find that any where even as a .ogg! Is there a config or something I can change to make it use .ogg once more?
Update 3 [Final] : Found the issue! Seemed to be the Mods causing the issues! If you come across this issue remove your mods and it should fix the issue!

MF-
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Update 10. Missing Audio Files?

Post by MF- »

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/sea ... ds=wav+ogg ?
EDIT: And yes, that was also related to a not-yet-updated mod.

Jackus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Update 10. Missing Audio Files?

Post by Jackus »

Yeah it was Mo Combat! the rest of his mods work just fine on 0.10! Thanks for the reply!

Return to “Gameplay Help”