construction robots doing nothing

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
MicFac
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

construction robots doing nothing

Post by MicFac »

I made my robots build some solar arrays and later I noticed some construction robots flying at a roboport doing nothing, not even charging. Also, the solar arrays had already finished and there was nothing else for the robots to do. I looked at the statistics and it said that 1231 of 2002 construction robots were available. I have no idea why this could be happening. If you need any more information, feel free to ask.

The Eriksonn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: construction robots doing nothing

Post by The Eriksonn »

That is usually what happens when bots dont have storage chest to put stuff in, but you said they were building. Hmm...

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Do you have mods installed? Specificly Factorissimo?
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

MicFac
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MicFac »

Bilka wrote:Do you have mods installed? Specificly Factorissimo?
no, this world is completely vanilla

MicFac
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MicFac »

The Eriksonn wrote:That is usually what happens when bots dont have storage chest to put stuff in, but you said they were building. Hmm...
no, at that time the solar arrays had finished and there was nothing else for the robots to do. thanks for the quick answer! I will try out setting up more storage
update: it worked. I placed some storage chests and hu8ndrets of robots arrived and put their items in :)

Return to “Gameplay Help”