Bitter problem...

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Cagbee
Inserter
Inserter

Bitter problem...

Post by Cagbee »

So I started a modded game with the bitters turned down really low, decided it was to easy and then upped the evolution factor and turned the pollution multiplier to x100 just to see what would happen... i turned around and did something, and expected that i would be absolutely overwhelmed by bitters. But, no... in fact since turning up the multiplier they haven't moved, grown, or hell responded to me throwing a grenade at them. Yes, i did turn off peaceful mode. Is it possible that i turned the AI off if thats possible? Input would be nice to figure out WTF is going on.

Thanks.

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bitter problem...

Post by mexmer »

if you turned peacefull mode off on already made map, it should work, changing density of bitter tho' should only affect newly generated spawn, not existing ones.
mind there is quite large part of map already pregenerated, it's just hidden from you. so you might see effect of your change with long delay, especially if you started with big starting area.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

if im remembering correctly anytime you turn peaceful mode on or off. any already existing biters dont update. they have to be killed so that they will be replaced with biters that spawn after the change

Cagbee
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cagbee »

Thank you so much for the feed back! I think updating them did the trick, but there is still one nest thats (intentionally) within my pollution area that isn't really bothering me. but ah well, cant win them all.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

Not the bitters! Nooooooooooo!
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

Cagbee
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cagbee »

Deadly-Bagel wrote:Image

Not the bitters! Nooooooooooo!
HA! Word play love it!

Return to “Gameplay Help”