Bob's mods

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
thatguy321
Inserter
Inserter

Bob's mods

Post by thatguy321 »

Looking to start a new game and want to try out Bob's mods, but the list is a bit overwhelming. Should I just go ahead and install them all? Or is there like a core set of them in one download?

Also here is the mods I like running right now, are any of these are incompatible with Bob's or redundant because something similar is already included with Bob's:

Aircraft
Creative mode
Filtered deconstruction planner
Foreman
FARL
Inventory sensor
Larger inventory
Module inserter
Rail tanker
Squeak through
Vehicle wagon
Warehouse mod

Thanks!
"I have come here to smelt iron ore and kick biter ass.....and I'm all out of iron ore." -me

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bob's mods

Post by Nexela »

I recommend installing of the official bobs mods. If you are looking for an easier play through remove bob-electronics however I recomend keeping it though as it makes electronics more interesting and it really isn't that hard when you figure out the production chains.

Larger-Inventory -> Should Remove as bob's mod has research for increasing inventory size as well as higher tier power armor with more inventory slots.

Everything else should play nice

fractalman
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Bob's mods

Post by fractalman »

thatguy321 wrote:Looking to start a new game and want to try out Bob's mods, but the list is a bit overwhelming. Should I just go ahead and install them all? Or is there like a core set of them in one download?

Also here is the mods I like running right now, are any of these are incompatible with Bob's or redundant because something similar is already included with Bob's:

Aircraft
Creative mode
Filtered deconstruction planner
Foreman
FARL
Inventory sensor
Larger inventory
Module inserter
Rail tanker
Squeak through
Vehicle wagon
Warehouse mod

Thanks!
Module inserter might behave a touch oddly, given that bob reworks modules pretty thoroughly. I don't expect it to be outright incompatible.

Return to “Gameplay Help”