I want to examine your circuit network

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Mauslag PIngman
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

I want to examine your circuit network

Post by Mauslag PIngman »

I want to be able to look closely at how circuit networks work so I was wondering if I could download some saves from other people's games. I think this would be a lot better than watching tutorials and looking at pictures and listening to people explain because the terminology is confusing. I'd need the save and I need to know where to put it so I can load it. What i'm talking about here is systems using various combinators and red and green wires but I think the same thing would be nice for building efficient factories without the
fancy electronics.

I went looking for the saves myself and couldn't find anything. I tried looking in my games and documents.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I want to examine your circuit network

Post by ssilk »

I thought a bit about this and if everybody would ask that. As moderator I cannot allow that question in General.

I need to point to
viewforum.php?f=8 Show your Creations.
and especially
viewforum.php?f=193 Combinator Creations

Moved to Gameplay Help.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Bushdoctor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: I want to examine your circuit network

Post by Bushdoctor »

Circuit networks (connecting red and green wires to just about everything) are quite easy to understand, once you learned how they work.
Combinators on the other hand, are a completely different beast. I still haven't figured out how they work, not even with the help of guides,
so I get where you're coming from on that topic.

If you have trouble making the basic circuit network work, then I'd be more than happy to send you a private message with some details.
Just let me know.

Return to “Gameplay Help”