Furnace Attendant scenario pack version

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
VeteranKamikaze
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Furnace Attendant scenario pack version

Post by VeteranKamikaze »

I'm trying to decide which tier to purchase, and I am curious as to whether the developer created scenarios included in Furnace Attendant will always be exclusive to this option or if I will ultimately have access to them once the game is released even if I buy Transport Belt Repair Man.

I might go for Furnace Attendant anyway but I would like to know whether I'm buying exclusive content or early access to what will eventually be included content.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did poke around a bit but couldn't find my answer. Thanks!

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Furnace Attendant scenario pack version

Post by ssilk »

https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =18&t=3272

Look for "Transport belt repair man" and below. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

VeteranKamikaze
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

I appreciate the reply but my question isn't answered in the FAQ. I understand what the developers scenarios are, I'm asking if they will eventually be included in the game for everyone on release, or if you only get them if you buy Furnace Attendant or higher and otherwise they will never be available to you even after the game is released.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

VeteranKamikaze wrote:I appreciate the reply but my question isn't answered in the FAQ. I understand what the developers scenarios are, I'm asking if they will eventually be included in the game for everyone on release, or if you only get them if you buy Furnace Attendant or higher and otherwise they will never be available to you even after the game is released.
This is not decided yet. Basically either the first two tiers will be merged and you get the game + wallpapers + scenario pack or the second tier will be pushed a bit higher. Really can't say now.

VeteranKamikaze
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

slpwnd wrote:
VeteranKamikaze wrote:I appreciate the reply but my question isn't answered in the FAQ. I understand what the developers scenarios are, I'm asking if they will eventually be included in the game for everyone on release, or if you only get them if you buy Furnace Attendant or higher and otherwise they will never be available to you even after the game is released.
This is not decided yet. Basically either the first two tiers will be merged and you get the game + wallpapers + scenario pack or the second tier will be pushed a bit higher. Really can't say now.
Thank you. I suppose for now I'll just get the basic tier, and if it comes out that the scenarios definitely won't be included in final release (or if I just decide I want them early) I can always upgrade.

Return to “Gameplay Help”