[Not a bug] Advanced Circuit displays incorrect craft time

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Milaha
Inserter
Inserter

[Not a bug] Advanced Circuit displays incorrect craft time

Post by Milaha »

In the crafting menu it lists the craft time for advanced circuits as 16, in the config lua it is set for 1. Discovered this while trying to make a factory setup without extra production facilities. A few others seem to be off as well, though not as significantly as this one. I am guessing the long term plan will be to tie the display to the config eventually for modding support, but figured I would report it anyway.

EDIT: Most inserters are also very wrong.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Advanced Circuit displays incorrect craft time

Post by kovarex »

Hello,
this is not a bug, the time you are probably referring to is in the last raw, with caption "Total raw".
This column specifies resources needed to craft the item from raw resources (iron-plate, copper-plate etc).

The time specifies how long does it take to craft the item when you have just raw resources (iron-plates, copper-plates, wood, steel-bar, stone etc)

All these gui already take all the information from json files already.

P.S. The time to do just the single item is usualy 1 (in that case it is not mentioned in the gui), when it is different than one, it is specified in the first raw (look at mining drill for example)
P.P.S. I mark this as not a bug.

Return to “Gameplay Help”