Is there any way to dissable peaceful mode?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Is there any way to dissable peaceful mode?

Post by ficolas »

Last game I started, I wanted to try to use peaceful mode to not centrate so much in defense, but im starting to miss creeper waves :(
Im not sure if this has alredy been asked, I tried to search but I didnt find it.

Wredi
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Is there any way to dissable peaceful mode?

Post by Wredi »

Hi,

i am standing on the other side of the pond. in my first proper game of much fiddling around and trying out and rebuilding, alines are too early attacking, so i want to turn on the peaceful mode.

any hints?

Regards,
Wredi

malokin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by malokin »

Man, if only the devs released some kind of list of commands that we could all use to get these commands we need.
-- CENSORED SIGNATURE --

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ficolas »

malokin wrote:Man, if only the devs released some kind of list of commands that we could all use to get these commands we need.
I think there are some commands that we dont need to know, for example, the command "game.isdemo" I dont see any comunity use in it. (wich is in the wiki)
Also to set the game to peacefull just do game.peacefulmode=true

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

You can do it using console: https://forums.factorio.com/wiki/inde ... acefulmode

Code: Select all

game.peacefulmode = false

Ardagan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ardagan »

Check on wiki for lua code. Basically, you have access to some methods/parameters in-game that you can modify. More-over that's some small programming language that you can use in both scripts/mods and console.

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ficolas »

Ardagan wrote:Check on wiki for lua code. Basically, you have access to some methods/parameters in-game that you can modify. More-over that's some small programming language that you can use in both scripts/mods and console.
Well this has alredy been answered, and I make a factorio mod so yea... I know that
Just that like 5 months or so the wiki wasnt that complete and I didnt know the commands were there.
(Not sure if you are saying to me or to malokin/wredi)

Ardagan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ardagan »

I just extended the answer. It was already said that you can switch peacefulmode, but to prevent further questions, I pointed everyone at what to look ^_^

Return to “Gameplay Help”