[Solved] Browsing list of train stops with same name?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Solved] Browsing list of train stops with same name?

Post by JasonC »

How can I browse a list of all train stops with the same name?

I can click on a train and see its schedule but if I click the stop it just moves the map to an arbitrary one.

I can click on a stop and see the count of other stops with the same name in the title bar. I tried clicking the little blue number but was disappointed.

I can view the map with train stop names enabled but then I have to hunt for all of them manually, which is what I do now and what I'm trying to make easier.

Is there a way to look at a list of all the stops with a given name so I can more easily jump to each one on the map?

Thanks!
Last edited by JasonC on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Took a break from 0.12.29 to 0.17.79, and then to ... oh god now it's 1.something. I never know what's happening.

MEOWMI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Browsing list of train stops with same name?

Post by MEOWMI »

There is a "Trains" button next to the others by the minimap. It lists all trains and it also has a tab to show all train stations. Have you seen that one before? I've found it does what I need.

JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Browsing list of train stops with same name?

Post by JasonC »

MEOWMI wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:01 pm
There is a "Trains" button next to the others by the minimap. It lists all trains and it also has a tab to show all train stations. Have you seen that one before? I've found it does what I need.
I never noticed that button let's see... OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING :o

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!!! :)
Took a break from 0.12.29 to 0.17.79, and then to ... oh god now it's 1.something. I never know what's happening.

Return to “Gameplay Help”