Factorio 0.11.22 Production Sheet

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Kokelvogel
Inserter
Inserter

Factorio 0.11.22 Production Sheet

Post by Kokelvogel »

This is a list of things you can produce (factorio version 0.11.22 w/o mods and with peace mod advanced), except for raw materials i.e. ores, water, crude oil, raw wood and alien artifacts for normal mode.

I have ordered things according to how many steps ("tiers") are needed to fabricate them. The list will not show you directly how much raw materials you need for a given item but rather the intermediate products (and which production tier they in turn belong to).

My purpose behind this is to help me decide where to place my assembly machines. I am sure many of you know the recipes by heart - I do not (lazy brain :P ) and thus my need for an overview.

Ultimately, I want this to work as a tool to configure optimized supply chains, help to not build myself into a corner ... that kind of stuff :)

There doesn't seem to be a list exactly like this online, so I thought you might like to get access to what I did.

May 11th 2015 Update: I wrongly listed "solid fuel" amongst the 2nd tier products when it is of course 3rd tier. I fixed that BUT I did not re-sort the 3rd tier products alphabetically (because I simply cannot find a mechanism that will let me sort the graphics along with the texts they refer to ... and I will not re-arrange them manually).

May 14th 2015 Update:
I added some more information. If you mouse-over a product's name (2nd column) you'll get a list where it is used. For example, if you mouse-over "smart inserter" it will show "science pack III" as a smart inserter is one of the components of a science pack III. If its says "end-product" then this means that no other products are made using this one. Please make sure your mouse hovers over the 2nd column if you want this kind of information; if you hover over another column, no such information is (to this date) available. I use open office and later convert to xls, so please let me know if you run into problems.
Attachments
Factorio 0.11.22 Production Sheet.xls
(522.48 KiB) Downloaded 289 times

Return to “Gameplay Help”