Doodling

Art that you have created yourself (draw, paint, craft, cosplay, video, wallpaper, ...) with and around Factorio.

NOT for screenshots or videos of the actual game and discussions around them (for that, see "Show your creations").
Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Doodling

Post by Proxy »

Soo, Sitting in "payed School" and got nothing to do. so i Decided to Doddle a Bit to see how Many Oil recipes i know from Memory, alo did some Other Things like a Circuit Assembly Line, the math to it and some Icon Designs for Setup Sheets...
Ignore the top part
Reallllly Hope i'm not the Only one who ever did this, otherwise i would feel... weird.
also, this counts as Fan Art... right? xD

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Doodling

Post by steinio »

What has the Doctor to do with this :D

Looks like doodling in electrician class.
Keep focused :)

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Proxy »

yea, Electrian is correct. but really. this is so Easy and we have way to much time, the Last 2h of the Day we just sit around and the Teacher is like "you can play with your Phones or whatever".
also i kinda started Drawing a Tardis everyday, i keep getting better and more accurate i think :3

Ackos
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ackos »

My scratchings are not that neatly done. :o

Azraelle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Azraelle »

I have several pages in my notebook dedicated to stuff like this. Keeps me entertained on my work breaks.

Proxy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Proxy »

Azraelle wrote:I have several pages in my notebook dedicated to stuff like this. Keeps me entertained on my work breaks.
then Post them, this Thread is meant for everything you doodled on Papers from Bordom or something :p
This time i drew about Train Unloaders (a 1S-8-4, and a 2S-8-8), a 4:4 Balancer, and some Furnace/Drill Ratios.
Tesseracts Ftw
i just love doing these even tho noone really gives a Crap xD

ATMunn
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ATMunn »

I took the idea of making a bit of a guide for some different things in the game to the next level.

Yeah, I practically put everything in there.

However, there wasn't enough room for train things, the rocket silo, walls, or turrets. (and maybe a few other things I'm forgetting) But most things are there. Feel free to use it for your own doodles XD

I also may make a digital version that's a bit more readable, and doesn't require turning your head everywhere.

Return to “Fan Art”