Landfill needs a change. 20 Stone for 1 tile? Ridiculous!

Place to discuss the game balance, recipes, health, enemies mining etc.
Mur
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Landfill needs a change. 20 Stone for 1 tile? Ridiculous!

Post by Mur » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:20 am

Isn't the whole point of this forum to talk about balance? Yes I understand -I- Can mod the game but if I can show that the end values are crazy high the devs can understand that their values can be tweaked and it will be better in the end.

gabberworld
Inserter
Inserter

Post by gabberworld » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 am

if we talk about landfill vs water then in reality water wins, so i think 20 stones for landfill is a cheap price,

that's what i think about balance for landfill

5thHorseman
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by 5thHorseman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 am

Mur wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:20 am
Isn't the whole point of this forum to talk about balance? Yes I understand -I- Can mod the game but if I can show that the end values are crazy high the devs can understand that their values can be tweaked and it will be better in the end.
Absolutely. You and I disagree on what the correct number is, and the developers and I agree.

I flat out do not think that making a landfill cheaper is a good move. I'd be more comfortable with it being more expensive seeing as you can get hundreds of stone from a single land tile and not even use that land up.
"So you completed the game with a spaghetti factory? Well I hand crafted a rocket and threw it into space with my bare hands!"

dog80
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by dog80 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 am

when it is so ridicoulus why don't you already make a mod that makes this change... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Balancing”