Normal Oil Settings

Place to discuss the game balance, recipes, health, enemies mining etc.
n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Normal Oil Settings

Post by n9103 »

I tend to use productivity modules exclusively outside of oil wells. Everything from Refineries to Assembly Machines to Electric Furnaces.
That is until I run out of power, and don't have the space to conveniently expand my solar... then I start not filling all the slots :P
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

_aD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _aD »

Don't forget to cram as many 2 x Speed3 beacons around clusters of pumpjacks. More speed!

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

I actually don't do that when a beacon will only cover one well. I do place beacons at all the locations that they will cover more than one though.
If my oil supply isn't fast enough, the resources are much better spent on expanding to another oil patch, than on a bunch of beacons with a single recipient.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

Return to “Balancing”