[0.15] Doors to expensive?

Place to discuss the game balance, recipes, health, enemies mining etc.
danyg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15] Doors to expensive?

Post by danyg »

Hi guys, I started a new game with 0.15, and I realise that doors seems to be dramatically expensive (I playing with 'normal' as recipe cost), so the walls cost 10 red science packs, whereas the doors is 100x red + 100 greens, I think is quite expensive, is cheaper to increase upgrade the furnaces which is something really important, than the doors that, in the worst scenario you just remove the wall and place it again. (yes except for trains I know)
I think it should be at least the half.

Frightning
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15] Doors to expensive?

Post by Frightning »

danyg wrote:Hi guys, I started a new game with 0.15, and I realise that doors seems to be dramatically expensive (I playing with 'normal' as recipe cost), so the walls cost 10 red science packs, whereas the doors is 100x red + 100 greens, I think is quite expensive, is cheaper to increase upgrade the furnaces which is something really important, than the doors that, in the worst scenario you just remove the wall and place it again. (yes except for trains I know)
I think it should be at least the half.
Doors are still pretty accessible, and 100 packs isn't that much, really early on, all you really need are Walls around your Gun turrets so they won't get overwhelmed by large numbers of Small biters. As long as the turrets are close enough that their ranges overlap a little, the bugs will aggro to the turrets and you'll be fine without a fully walled in perimeter.

Return to “Balancing”