Minions Achievment Balancing

Place to discuss the game balance, recipes, health, enemies mining etc.
Noiser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Minions Achievment Balancing

Post by Noiser »

Hello,

i was looking after the new features in selfmade scenario and at the beginning i unlocked all technologies with the console. When i looked at the bonuses i saw "Follower robot count: 60". Then i looked at the technologies and saw that the next technology "Follower robot count 8" would give 10 more robot slots, but costs 1100 of each science pack. The price will be higher for each tech i assume, so with "Follower robot count 11" would be required to the Minions Achievement and therefore you would need at least 4 rockets (probably more) only for this, because you need the space science packs.
I think that's quiet expensive if you want to get the achievement. You could lower the achievement to 60, that you at least need one rocket, i assume, or you could lower the amount required space science packs.

Thanks for reading and making a very good game.
Have a nice day,
Noiser

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Minions Achievment Balancing

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moved the topic into "Balancing" : it's more a balancing issue than a bug.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Noiser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Noiser »

ok, thanks for moving :)

Noiser
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Noiser »

After a small discussion with a friend i came to the conclusion that a balancing is not necessary.
Achievements should need a certain amount of work or time. And if my factory isn't good enough for this achievement, then i have to work harder. You don't have to change the game therefore.

Feel free to delete or close this Thread :)

Return to “Balancing”