[Request] Stormwall generator tiles

The place to share your custom game graphics.
Degraine
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Request] Stormwall generator tiles

Post by Degraine »

Hi, I've just released a nearly-completed mod called Stormwalls. I'm currently relying on the existing sprites Rseding used, and some of Dectorio's tile graphics, temporarily. I could release it as-is, but I'd really like to make the tiles look just a little bit nicer.

So, here's my art request:
  • Stormwall projector plates: The basic concept of this mod draws inspiration from the Firestorm shield wall in Tiberium Sun. Each wall entity has to be generated by a tile within range of a powered emitter. The appearance should be tech-ish without looking too clean. A few uneven cables plugged into a sunken, square depression in the middle that the forcefield is being projected out of would be ideal. It has to be the size of a standard tile (32x32). It doesn't require any kind of edge graphics to blend in with concrete or stone surrounding it. It will require some form of support for sprite tinting, so the four types of plate can be differentiated.
  • Emitter: Optional. The current graphic works well enough, but I feel like it could be spruced up a bit. No rotation needed, no animation is required although something subtle wouldn't go amiss. It has to look as though it can project power wirelessly in any direction. Also, a 2x2 tile size would be fine, perhaps preferable, for this entity.
Update:
So I added gates, which was honestly not something I thought I'd do. That means I have another request for a version of the projector plate tile that has some kind of channel/straight depression in it, to indicate whether the gate it generates will be horizontal or vertical.

Return to “Texture Packs”