[Request] alien-hybrid walls

The place to share your custom game graphics.
vedrit
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Request] alien-hybrid walls

Post by vedrit »

Hi all! I had made a request a long time ago for graphics for my Alien Walls mod but never got a response. The popularity of my mod has picked up some, and so I'm wanting proper walls, rather than just default stone walls that have been recolored.
I know this might be a bit tricky, but I want the walls to have the same sort of feel as the StarCraft 2 Infested Terran builds
Like this
Where alien organic parts are growing in and around the stone.

Einis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [Request] alien-hybrid walls

Post by Einis »

Hey, did your request. It sounded interesting to make, here are some graphics which somewhat fits in the world, works with gates and other entities which interacts with the walls. Also added lua file with correct shiftings which you can use.
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (4).png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3855 times
Graphics.zip
(185.37 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Lua.lua
(7.75 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

vedrit
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vedrit »

They look cool and very distinct! Could you create the same sort of thing for gates? I forgot to include in my original post that it's walls and gates

nate_bug_03
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nate_bug_03 »

Einis wrote:Hey, did your request. It sounded interesting to make, here are some graphics which somewhat fits in the world, works with gates and other entities which interacts with the walls. Also added lua file with correct shiftings which you can use.
It looks very good, you could possibly add more varied sprite to the model to make it look more unique as you look at the new look of the wall, maybe a slight green enhancement or even making the wall look more like a spire than like a normal wall. :D

Return to “Texture Packs”