[Request] Graphics for my storage mod

The place to share your custom game graphics.
Runesmacher
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Request] Graphics for my storage mod

Post by Runesmacher »

Hi all

I made a modular storage mod, which uses graphics from the base mod at the moment.
It would be better and nice to have it some good graphics for all the items insted of my placeholders.
All of the current sizes and textures are from the base mod folder with some color grading over it or a simple box made from it.

What i need is icons and entity images for pretty much everything:
  • Controller block to serve power and be the "brain"
  • Stockpile tile, is a tilable (sort of connected textures) block (see images)
  • Output belt (it is a belt as main function, so kind of flat texture), should be some kind of shute since items will spawn at the end of the belt, so the most of it should be a house or box of somekind.
  • Input belt (it is a belt as main function, so kind of flat texture), should be some kind of shute, items will be taken offf the belt as soon as they are on the belt, unless the stockpile is disabled, then normal belt mechanics will fill the complete belt up)
  • Interface (chest so you can interface with the stockpile with inserters)
  • Inventory panel ( a place where you can check the used and total storage and thje current stored items, done with signals, cables can be connected here to read the stockpile items)
  • Technology icon
  • Signal icon for Full sotckpile and space left in stockpile
What i exactly want it to look like is mostly up to you as a graphics artist, you can see by the pictures what my tallent on that part is ;)
The mod is mostly finished and i can send you a development version to test out, but no guarantees on if it will work when i do a full release ;)

I am not really sure about the sizes that woule be suitable, i am using the base sizes of the entities.

If you have further questions or are interested in helping me out with some (or all) graphics let me know ;) (bug/playtesters are also welcome to give me a poke ;) )

Thank you for reading and helping.
I am hoping to release my mod when some of the art is in place, otherwise my awesome photoshop skills will have to do ;)
I am having some people playtest it at the moment for bugs and balance.
Attachments
big stockpile.png
big stockpile.png (190.16 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
disabled stockpilme.png
disabled stockpilme.png (433.3 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
working stockpile.png
working stockpile.png (652.63 KiB) Viewed 1900 times

Return to “Texture Packs”