[Request] A processing plant

The place to share your custom game graphics.
EmperorZelos
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Request] A processing plant

Post by EmperorZelos »

Hello everyone! I have recently finished my mod Omnimatter which has taken of nicely. :D

I am however dissatisfied by the sprite I am using, I am using a part of vanilla centrifuge for my omnitractor, which is the building that from the ore (omnite) all other ores are extracted. It does the job good enough but I would love if someone could help me by making a custom sprite for it. I would be in your debt and hopefully continue working together as I got plenty more comming :D

Now onto the actual thing, as I have specified I wish to have have a custom sprite for my building omnitractor. Its meant to extract ores (and stone, plenty of stone, overwhelmingly much stone) from omnite which is the only ore in the mod, all others are consumed. My idea is something along the lines of

I will admit I am a bit torn on of it should be more "neat" or more "Crude" but I am leaning more toward crude and maybe "dieselpunkish" with that. It should also be purple in glow/substance as that is what omnite is. I hope anyone will do this :)

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] A processing plant

Post by darkfrei »

Which size?

EmperorZelos
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [Request] A processing plant

Post by EmperorZelos »

My apologies! I forgot, a 3 by 3 entity :)

Return to “Texture Packs”