[Request] Crystal Processing/Extraction Plant

The place to share your custom game graphics.
EmperorZelos
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Request] Crystal Processing/Extraction Plant

Post by EmperorZelos »

Hello all! I am making a mod where the amount of initial resources are reduced, to be bob/angels/others friendly, but for now is very specific. Anyhow the mod is based around the CnC styled idea of Tiberium which could be used for everything when processed, which was a form of crystal that you used. Anyhow I am not good with graphics and definately not the stuff factorio uses. So I would like to humbly request a processing building for these crystals. Hopefully if you can with the generousity of yoru heart two do of them, one dirtier that is burner fueled and one cleaner that's electric. Either way I was thinking something along this

as a 3 by 3 entity size, though "cleaner" for the electrical if possible and hopefully not all too close to be valid, I do leave it up to the artist descretion to make it all nice, even if it needs to be 4 by 4 or the likes. For now I am using some of Angels discarded stuff and I'd prefer something more unique. A thousand thank you's to whom so ever choose to do this! I will of course credit you appropiately.

P.S: If someone feel like doing a crystal icon for the material it'd be fantastic too, coloured preferably.

Return to “Texture Packs”