[Request] Factory buildings (SJT Dirty Ore)

The place to share your custom game graphics.
SeelenJaegerTee
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Request] Factory buildings (SJT Dirty Ore)

Post by SeelenJaegerTee »

I suck at graphics. I tried a recolouring of the vanilla assembling machine and it looked like ass.
So it would be really nice if someone who has more talent than I have could help me out.
Right now I am reusing graphics of another mod that have been released under CC. Don't get me wrong the stuff that YuokiTani and ADKrieg have done for that other mod are amazing, however I would prefer to have graphics that are not also appearing in another mod to avoid confusion.

For my mod dirty ores I would prefer to have some graphics.
In the attachment file you see the buildings I need.
3 x ore separation by gravity concentration (size 5x5) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_p ... centration), 2 pipe fittings per side (top three)
3 x ore separation by leaching (size 5x5) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaching_(metallurgy)), 2 pipe fittings per side (middle three)
2 x assembling machines (size 3x3) (recolouring of the vanilla machines) for example a green and red one
2 x chemical plant (size 3x3) (either recolouring or adding more chimneys or tanks)
2 x oil refinery (size 5x5) (adding some color coded parts ore more architectural parts)
1 x wastewater treatment plant (size 5x5) (processes wastewater from mineral processing)
1 x wastewater oulet (size 1x1) (dumps wastewater into the environment) here i would like simply an open pipe where the wastewater spill onto the ground, this probably needs to be done for north, south, east and west orientation.

The graphics should look similar to the style of vanilla factorio buildings (oil refinery in top left for reference), with an appearance of rust, faded colours and colour chipping off. Adding some new chimneys, tanks or something like this to the base entities is fine or colour coding is good too.
If you chose to do colour coding and are working with overlays it would be amazing if you could make multiple colours (grey, blue, yellow, red, green).

Thank you for your time.
Attachments
TraceOre.jpg
TraceOre.jpg (400.21 KiB) Viewed 2772 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] Factory buildings (SJT Dirty Ore)

Post by Arch666Angel »

It would have been polite if you had asked before using stuff, even if the license doesn't state that. I will change the licenses my mode are published under in the future.

SeelenJaegerTee
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Request] Factory buildings (SJT Dirty Ore)

Post by SeelenJaegerTee »

I was acting under the impression that you had made the conscious choice to release your work into the commons to allow reusing by the community.
I'm sorry if this was not ment in that way.
See PM.

Return to “Texture Packs”