Page 2 of 2
Re: [v1.13.0] Lunar's Factorio Mod Manager
Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:33 am
New update, dealing with mod downloads.
- Addition - Added a settings menu, currently contains two options:
- 1. Whether mod portal is polled when the app starts
- 2. Whether mods are automatically updated if there is a newer release available
- Addition - Added an option to update all installed mods
- Addition - Added an option to download all missing required mod dependencies
- Improvement - Changed how mods are downloaded, should be less bug prone and not lose a download if multiple mods are downloaded too quickly
Re: [Rewrite - In Development] Lunar's Factorio Mod Manager
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:31 am
This project was long abandoned and wasn't in the best functioning state when I left it. I'm getting back to coding though so I'm currently working on a rewrite of the entire app, getting all the original planned features set up as well as ensuring it works with all of the recent Factorio changes.
I realize Factorio has had a lot of work done on really improving the mod managing experience inside the game but I feel there are still a few benefits to be had and I plan to update this app to provide those, such as:
- Profile Management
- Configurable mod settings per profile
- Automatic profile creation from saves
- Automatic profile creation from server mod settings
If you're interested you can check out the progress on Github and you're welcome to provide any requests or assistance or whatever else you might be inclined to.
Re: [v2.0.0] Lunar's Factorio Mod Manager
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:01 pm
The next update is out
There isn't much new functionality in this release from what state the app was from the last official release.
However, this release represents a major rewrite of the app and a redesign of its look. It works better and more consistently than it did before, and will be easier to move on to other features from here.
Re: [v2.0.1] Lunar's Factorio Mod Manager
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 pm
Well it wasn't long before I needed another update.
New Version: 2.0.1 | Download Link
- Fixed a positioning issue with modal windows in the app.