FactorioCalc - A factory precalculation tool

Calculate optimal ratios for feeding recipes, search through the research-tree, specialized tools to view game-information.
apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

FactorioCalc - A factory precalculation tool

Post by apriori »

2016-09-14 22-50-00 Factorio Calc.png
2016-09-14 22-50-00 Factorio Calc.png (147.2 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
WTF:
When launched first, it asks to point Factorio install folder.

Left bar contains all producable items. If you expand an item, it shows you it's recipes. Production machines are buttons - click it to calculate production (recipe and prod.machine will apear in the middle bar and total statistics will be shown in the right bar).

(On the picture) If you click copper plate in the right bar, program will list left bar to show you this item. It's faster than scrolling))) Or you can filter items (textbox in the left bottom corner).

Program is as much localized as Factorio game is, because it uses Factorio's locale files to get text for labels and tooltips (everywhere except one label).

Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 Client profile installed.

THANKS TO Nicksaurus for his planner with flowcharts! I've taken his great source code, modified it a little and made a library for reading lua cache.
Attachments
FactorioCalc.zip
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 365 times
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: FactorioCalc - A factory precalculation tool

Post by apriori »

Added:
• rocket assembling;
• resources mining;
• oil pumping.
Fixed:
• minor visual fixes.

Download link is in the first post.
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

Return to “Cheatsheets / Calculators / Viewers”