Foreman 0.1.9 - A factory optimisation tool.

Calculate optimal ratios for feeding recipes, search through the research-tree, specialized tools to view game-information.

Re: Foreman 0.1.9 - A factory optimisation tool.

Postby kinnom » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

I've got the errors in the log:
Code: Select all
C:\Program Files\Factorio\data\base\data.lua (...s\Factorio\data\base\prototypes\entity\demo-entities.lua:786: attempt to call field 'by_pixel' (a nil value))
C:\Program Files\Factorio\data\base\data-updates.lua (C:\Program Files\Factorio\data\base\data-updates.lua:293: attempt to call global 'log' (a nil value))
no yes yes no yes no yes yes
kinnom
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Postby kot » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:14 pm

I've made Foreman build with v0.15 support for myself: Factorio Foreman xaviershay@b291155 +15-compat.zip
It's based on a fork by Xavier Shay and 0.15-compat fixes by Pobiega and Xavier Shay.
You may use it until official release came out.

UPD: new version with difficulty selector by Pobiega: Factorio Foreman xaviershay@b291155 +15-compat +difficulty switch.zip

UPD: link to Pobiega's builds and his Reddit thread.
kot
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby CorBlimey » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 am

i'm getting "System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'lua52': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" error when loading. I can see the lua52.dll in the foreman folder..so I'm confused :D

Any ideas?

Ok I didn't realise it had to be VC++ 2012 only. That fixed my error and all working now :)
CorBlimey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Postby masneoquil » Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 pm

CorBlimey wrote:i'm getting "System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'lua52': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" error when loading. I can see the lua52.dll in the foreman folder..so I'm confused :D

Any ideas?

Ok I didn't realise it had to be VC++ 2012 only. That fixed my error and all working now :)

Hi CorBlimey

I had the same error but with Google.OrTools.dll. Installing VC++ 2012 didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Edit: I download one of Pobiega's latest build and it worked. But when i try to make a new connection for for example Copper Plate it only show one recipe.
I have angels and bobs mods and the two recipes for copper plate show up in the recipe list, but not when making a new conecction.
masneoquil
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Postby Lee_newsum » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 pm

is it me or is it the 4 new science packs: Military, Production, High-tech and Space science packs not working ?

Edit: had to manually add all tick to the tick boxes recipe tab
Lee_newsum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Postby Ancalagon02 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm

how does this work? where is the game directory i have the steam version i selected the file where it is installed and where the save is they both don't work
Ancalagon02
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby ThwartMantella » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

how does this work? where is the game directory i have the steam version i selected the file where it is installed and where the save is they both don't work

Go to: Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Factorio. Select the Factorio map, and is should load up properly.
ThwartMantella
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby ThwartMantella » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

I have a question of my own. When I click on the "Display Assemblers" the miners disappear. Nothing happens when I click on the "Miners/Pumpjacks" box. I also cannot change what miner is used or select that I don't use modules.

Is this an issue that only I am having?

Edit: I have figured it out.
ThwartMantella
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby bobk1212 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 am

I have the GOG version of the game and i am not sure where the directory is.

This is the error i am getting...

Error loading dataloader.lua. This file is required to load any values from the prototypes. Message: 'cannot open C:\GOG Games\Factorio\data\core\lualib\data\core\lualib\dataloader.lua: No such file or directory'
bobk1212
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby Goof » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 am

Assuming that file is actually there, does the problem still occur if you move factorio to a directory without spaces? Maybe C:\GOG_Games.... etc?
Goof
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Previous

Return to Cheatsheets / Calculators / Viewers