Discuss translation contributions here.
valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Web based translations

Post by valneq »

TheEnemy42 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:11 am
Hehe, thank you. I'm working happily away. I've worked my way from 69% / 18% back in March to 86% / 31% as of today, though a few others have assisted a little. Most of the work is actually streamlining translations across different entries.
Tell me about it. For German we are at 100%/99% – but that does not mean that it is all coherent or consistent. With lots of strings that were approved by previous proofreaders, it is not easy to find all the inconsistencies.

TheEnemy42
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by TheEnemy42 »

Yay, I made it to first milestone! :D

Factorio-danish-100.png
Factorio-danish-100.png (2.39 KiB) Viewed 3961 times

Now onto coherency, fixing grammar and all the oddities...
Currently primary Danish translator of Factorio. Feel free to contact me in regards to the translations.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

TheEnemy42 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:10 pm
Yay, I made it to first milestone! :D
Congratulations!

TheEnemy42
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by TheEnemy42 »

Question about Crowdin:

I noticed by chance that someone else had raised an issue about a string and had suggested a new one. I'm the proofreader of the language but I received no notification, email or anything about it. How can I change my settings so that I will get notified about issues raised about "my" language?
Currently primary Danish translator of Factorio. Feel free to contact me in regards to the translations.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

TheEnemy42 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:41 pm
Question about Crowdin:

I noticed by chance that someone else had raised an issue about a string and had suggested a new one. I'm the proofreader of the language but I received no notification, email or anything about it. How can I change my settings so that I will get notified about issues raised about "my" language?
I never found a way to get notified about new issues for my language.

What I usually do is to check the activity for my language, and from time to time "Translate All" strings, but filter for "Strings with Issues – current language" to make sure I did not miss any issues.

TheEnemy42
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by TheEnemy42 »

That's unfortunate but thanks. I've done the same from time to time to make sure I didn't miss anything but it's weird that this should be done manually.

Vippopper
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Vippopper »

are you still accepting languages to add to factorio? i want to translate into toki pona

hedgehxg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by hedgehxg »

Hi! I'd like to request to add Skolt Sami as a translatable language in the Crowdin. I'm currently a Skolt Sami learner :D

bagi576
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bagi576 »

Hello mods, i'd like to ask that if there is any chance to add Mongolian into Factorio? Thanks for advance and hope to hear you guys soon :)

I have a account on Crowdin, also i did some translate (worked on 4, 5 projects) on it so yes im familiar with translates :)

Best regards
Bagi

Return to “Translations”