Discuss translation contributions here.
COHL7500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

DANISH: Translation Typo

Post by COHL7500 »

>>I´m from Denmark, so i KNOW this is a typo<<
Hey! :)
I was going straight into playing the game, but im kind of an annoying perfectionist, so i saw a typo with the word "Campaign". See the typo below:
ENGLISH: Campaign >> DANISH: Kampagne
Typo: Campagne.
--------------------------------------------------------/
I´ll give any information on this post if i see any other typo, that im normally good to spot! :D Have a nice day
Cheers COHL7500
What´s A PC Doing the Whole time while sitting in front of it?
It set numbers up and minussing them. So a computer isn´t that smart as you may think!

HeilTec
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: DANISH: Translation Typo

Post by HeilTec »

COHL7500 wrote:>>I´m from Denmark, so i KNOW this is a typo<<
Hey! :)
I was going straight into playing the game, but im kind of an annoying perfectionist, so i saw a typo with the word "Campaign". See the typo below:
ENGLISH: Campaign >> DANISH: Kampagne
Typo: Campagne.
--------------------------------------------------------/
I´ll give any information on this post if i see any other typo, that im normally good to spot! :D Have a nice day
Cheers COHL7500
Thank you for helping out. :D
Please indicate the version of factorio you are playing. :?:
I am currently making the 0.10.6 experimental version translation.
Quite a lot has happened with the translations over time.
Google is my friend. Searching the forum and the wiki is always a first.

COHL7500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by COHL7500 »

I´m glad that you saw my thread! :D
It´s not the full game im playing, but the demonstration right now, so i can see if i get interested in the game!
Version 0.9.8.
If i find any typos/translation mistakes, i will with a good mood support the game!
Cheers COHL7500
It set numbers up and minussing them. So a computer isn´t that smart as you may think!

HeilTec
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by HeilTec »

Perhaps the experimental demo has the translations.

The demo ought to be updated with the correct translations where possible. It is important that the demo gives a good impression.
Perhaps the 0.10.x demo will be named stable soon.

I hope you enjoy the introductory campaigns in the demo and wish to buy it. I bought it after a few videos and the demo.

COHL7500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by COHL7500 »

Cool! :)
It´s rare that im being impressed by games really fast when it comes to indie games, but this game has really it´s charm and are just my type of game.
There´s a lot of typos that extremely annoys me after playing the demonstration and that´s the swap between english to danish. It´s not because i dont understand it, but it´s extremely confusing sometimes, let me give an example "Not exactly the quotes in the game, just an example."
Example:
"Put the Kul in the Boiler."
"Get some Jern from the træ kasse."
(This is one that confused me the most, the one down below)
"You need a (script for pump). Connect it from the water to the surface."
and there´s a ton of more. But it´s an Alpha, so it´s not like im getting mad at all, the only problem right now, is to brain-shift from danish to english :lol:
Anyways, i haven´t met any annoying things or anything in the tutorial/demo at-all. If im keep getting impressed as i am right now, im definitely going to buy the 35€ Version of the game! It´s a great game that im quite sure that´s going to slowly get attention at the start, then getting a lot more.
But it´s a demo, so maybe it´s just me talking about nothing :P
Anyways, im going to ask you: How do you increase your level on the forums? I can see you´re an inserter, is it possible to increase level, or get a rank or something? :D

HeilTec
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by HeilTec »

As an alpha game it has some quirks in various parts. The translations have been contributed by users all over the world. :idea:
Danish is a very small language, and has not been worked on much as yet. :oops:
Many Germans play the game and theit language may be quite well supported by now. :?:
COHL7500 wrote:Cool! :)
It´s rare that im being impressed by games really fast when it comes to indie games, but this game has really it´s charm and are just my type of game. (...) If im keep getting impressed as i am right now, im definitely going to buy the 35€ Version of the game! It´s a great game that im quite sure that´s going to slowly get attention at the start, then getting a lot more. Right now factorio gets all my game time and then some.
But it´s a demo, so maybe it´s just me talking about nothing :P
Great :D It is my kind of game too. I''m not usually trying many games, and Factorio gets most of my game time - and then some :mrgreen:
COHL7500 wrote:Anyways, im going to ask you: How do you increase your level on the forums? I can see you´re an inserter, is it possible to increase level, or get a rank or something? :D
It's based on the number of posts. Try Count to 1 million. or Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!) If you are a stickler for details and wish to see the progress, maybe even contribute to the translation then try looking at [0.10.6] Factorio_Translation_Danish

Return to “Translations”