Translation changes 0.7.1

Discuss translation contributions here.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Translation changes 0.7.1

Post by kovarex »

Hello,
if anyone wants to update the translations, it is possible to check here to changes in the english translation to see what was changed/added.
https://github.com/kovarex/Factorio_Tra ... its/master

Nirahiel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Translation changes 0.7.1

Post by Nirahiel »

Hey i thought about it, instead of having 1-5 and Shift + 1-5, and switch between quickbars, how about 1-0 and simply Shift + 1-0 for the other quickbar ? Basically, use the 10 numbers for the 10 slots, and shift for the alternative bar. No need to switch :)

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Dakkanor »

Nirahiel wrote:Hey i thought about it, instead of having 1-5 and Shift + 1-5, and switch between quickbars, how about 1-0 and simply Shift + 1-0 for the other quickbar ? Basically, use the 10 numbers for the 10 slots, and shift for the alternative bar. No need to switch :)
+1
it always bothered be that 1-5 works but 6-0 doesn't(if it would work on the number-pad too i would be very happy :)(or have the number-pad as a separate quickbar, that'd be awesome :D i love me some hotkeys))

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Dakkanor wrote:
Nirahiel wrote:Hey i thought about it, instead of having 1-5 and Shift + 1-5, and switch between quickbars, how about 1-0 and simply Shift + 1-0 for the other quickbar ? Basically, use the 10 numbers for the 10 slots, and shift for the alternative bar. No need to switch :)
+1
it always bothered be that 1-5 works but 6-0 doesn't(if it would work on the number-pad too i would be very happy :)(or have the number-pad as a separate quickbar, that'd be awesome :D i love me some hotkeys))
You can always setup it differently in your control settings.
Our motivation was, that 6 - 0 are hardly accessible.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

For me 1-0 was always using and shift-1-0 always storing of what I selected.

I nearly never use the shift hot keys to select an item.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Nirahiel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nirahiel »

kovarex wrote:
Dakkanor wrote:
+1
You can always setup it differently in your control settings.
Our motivation was, that 6 - 0 are hardly accessible.
Well they are accessible don't worry, as a minecraft player who does PvP, i usually use all the keys.
Getting swords, bows and potions in the 5 first slots, and the less important stuff in the last 5 when i'm fighting :)

When I'm not, it's "Sword" - "Pickaxe" - "Shovel" - "Axe" - "Building stuff " - ... - And finally "Torches".

By the way, that tool we use to mine stuff in Factorio, would it not be better to call it a pickaxe instead of an axe ? o_O

Return to “Translations”