Error in french translation blocking arrival campaign

Discuss translation contributions here.
FeNiX57
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Error in french translation blocking arrival campaign

Post by FeNiX57 »

Hello everyone,

I have a Friend which has just installed Factorio and he plays the campaign to learn how to play it.

He asked my help because he was blocked for on objective in the campaign:

"Produire des packs de sciences par minutes" which can be translated to "Produce Sciences packs packs per minute".

I looked for it, he even send me screenshot of his game, he was at 52 packs sciences producted according to production chart.

I finally find out the translation is not good, in English the objective is "Consume sciences packs per minute". He was creating more and more assembly machine instead of labs....

I corrected the translation here: https://crowdin.com/translate/factorio/ ... fr#q=Consu
I just saw that 3 month ago, an other user "jyb" posted a comment about this but did not corrected it in crowdin.

Is it enough or should I do something else for the correction to be in next release ?

By the way, congrats to all the people working in factorio, I think it's one of the best game ever made and it's still not the 1.0 version.

Have a good day and happy new year ;)

Sephrat
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Error in french translation blocking arrival campaign

Post by Sephrat »

It's actually my translation that is at fault, sorry for that. I've removed it.
You did the right thing by submitting your translation. I just approved it.
We'll have to wait for the next release for the translation to be included in the game, which unfortunately should not be anytime soon.

Return to “Translations”