[Rseding] [1.1.36] Crash when loading / creating world with specific mods
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:05 pm
1. What did you do?Playing with a modpack and decided to add some extra visual mods.
The modpack in question is ick's Sea Block Pack.
The problem mod added is Hazard Lights Auto Ligths.
2. What happened?Having both enabled when either loading a save or creating a new world (with default settings) results in:
Code: Select all
174.777 Error CrashHandler.cpp:633: Received SIGSEGV
The crash happens after clicking "Play" / "Load" and before the world is visible on screen.
Having either enabled by themselves seems to work fine.
3. What did you expect to happen instead?That mod (script?) conflicts wouldn't terminate the game itself but result in an in-game message like it usually does.
How to reproduce the bug?
- Having these mods installed: this mod folder zip instead.
- Start Factorio
- (In the Main menu)
- Single player
- New game
- So far I have been able to reliably reproduce this bug.
- I have only done a quick test of the "Hazard Light Auto Lights" mod, the "ick's Sea Block Pack" mod is working fine so far (excluding this issue).
- No save is included as this issue also appears in new games.