[kovarex] [1.1.10] Belt still magically appearing when dragging on existing belt.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.10] Belt still magically appearing when dragging on existing belt.

Post by AntiElitz »

rel. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94051&p=532101#p532101

Thanks for working on this.
It's better, but still not fixed entirely in 1.1.10 :(

See: https://youtu.be/K6jdNM_6eF4

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.10] Belt still magically appearing when dragging on existing belt.

Post by kovarex »

I was not able to reproduce the problem personally no matter what, but I did limit logic related to this problem only to the specific case it should be related to.
(The logic is to not update the last built entity for the sake of gap building logic when overbuilding entity, so when you bend belt, it is actually based on the last belt built, not the one you currently hover, it is because with the line locking & smart builindg, it happened too foten, that I accidently bent the belt on wrong position, as my mouse moved a little bit back when moving to the new bend direction).

AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.10] Belt still magically appearing when dragging on existing belt.

Post by AntiElitz »

kovarex wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:52 pm
I was not able to reproduce the problem personally no matter what, but I did limit logic related to this problem only to the specific case it should be related to.
(The logic is to not update the last built entity for the sake of gap building logic when overbuilding entity, so when you bend belt, it is actually based on the last belt built, not the one you currently hover, it is because with the line locking & smart builindg, it happened too foten, that I accidently bent the belt on wrong position, as my mouse moved a little bit back when moving to the new bend direction).
I tested this in 1.1.12 and It is fixed indeed !
I was able to reproduce it consistently before, so I am fairly sure about this, GJ :) !

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”