[boskid][1.1.5] Train reservation not deleted after station destroyed

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Turbofant
Inserter
Inserter

[boskid][1.1.5] Train reservation not deleted after station destroyed

Post by Turbofant »

One of my Train stations is stuck with a reservation. I suspect it was reserved when it has been destroyed. After it has been rebuild, the reservation counter is stuck to one, despite non of the trains targeting the station. If I set the train limit to two, a train is routed to the station, but the stuck reservation remains.

The affected station is the "Construction Drop Off" Station at -318.3/1240.9
Factorio.png
Factorio.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 2219 times
Attachments
1.1.zip
(32.32 MiB) Downloaded 168 times
factorio-current.log
(10.31 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid][1.1.5] Train reservation not deleted after station destroyed

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report, i fixed one large gap when trains counter would fail to decrement when train stop is destroyed. It should fix this issue for good.

I was not able to reproduce this issue in the exact situation as this save file is in. Were some of the trains accidentaly configured to go to "Construction Drop Off" without wait condition at the time when this train stop was destroyed?

-- edit:
Nevermind, i found another way to break the counter: when train stop is destroyed while the train is stopped at that train stop. This case is also covered by above mentioned fix.

Turbofant
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [boskid][1.1.5] Train reservation not deleted after station destroyed

Post by Turbofant »

boskid wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 pm
Nevermind, i found another way to break the counter: when train stop is destroyed while the train is stopped at that train stop. This case is also covered by above mentioned fix.
Yes! Now I remember! The Train was stopped at the station when it was destroyed! And I send it back to the depot before the station was rebuild.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”