[0.17.74] Text explaining why achievement isn't achievable is cut off in the German translation.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
GuessWhatLacks
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.74] Text explaining why achievement isn't achievable is cut off in the German translation.

Post by GuessWhatLacks »

When playing in a world where some achievements are not achievable due to the world settings, the texts under those achievements are cut off, ending mid-sentence and showing the upper parts of the characters in the next line. I'd expect that the texts are either always fully visible or that they can be extended.

This bug occurred in a vanilla game on Windows 10 Version 1903 on a 16:9 Full HD screen.
Factorio achievement screen bug.png
Factorio achievement screen bug.png (129.26 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(13.2 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.17.74] Text explaining why achievement isn't achievable is cut off in the German translation.

Post by valneq »

I cannot confirm. On [0.17.76] vanilla with 100% UI scale it looks like this for me:
achievements-german.png
achievements-german.png (671.35 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
GuessWhatLacks wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm
This bug occurred in a vanilla game on Windows 10 Version 1903 on a 16:9 Full HD screen.
Which UI scale do you use on that screen? In the German settings it is "UI-Skalierung".

GuessWhatLacks
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.17.74] Text explaining why achievement isn't achievable is cut off in the German translation.

Post by GuessWhatLacks »

valneq wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Which UI scale do you use on that screen? In the German settings it is "UI-Skalierung".
Automatic (100%). I don't remember changing any of the UI settings.

Edit: I should probably also mention that I play in windowed mode.

GuessWhatLacks
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by GuessWhatLacks »

Ah, it's fixed in 0.17.76. Guess I didn't read the patch notes thoroughly enough.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”