Small spelling mistake

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Chi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Small spelling mistake

Post by Chi »

There is a small spelling mistake on level 2 of the New hope campaign:

It seems that "and" somehow slipped into the phrase.

I'm new to the forum, so I hope this is the appropriate place to post this!

Cheers

EDIT: After a closer inspection, I noticed that the materials in the car's trunk don't count towards the objective (unless the player is inside the car), but items in the player's inventory do.
Is this the intended behaviour? Shouldn't items in the car's trunk also count towards the objective?
Or better yet, shouldn't the only items that count towards the objective be the ones in the car's trunk?

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Small spelling mistake

Post by Nova »

I think the sentence should more be reworded as "Get the supplies into your and your car's inventory".

The biggest problem of this is, that people often don't know that only the items count which are in the car's inventory in which they currently are.
Chi wrote:EDIT: After a closer inspection, I noticed that the materials in the car's trunk don't count towards the objective (unless the player is inside the car), but items in the player's inventory do.
Is this the intended behaviour? Shouldn't items in the car's trunk also count towards the objective?
No, that is not possible. What happens if you build multiple cars and fill the stuff in the inventories? You can only drive with one car, the others would have to be left behind.
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Nova wrote:I think the sentence should more be reworded as "Get the supplies into your and your car's inventory".
Used this.

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nova »

Is it already mentioned that the player has to be in the car to have the car's inventory be counted?
This was a major problem for some people and should be adressed. ^^
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”