[kovarex] [0.17.50] Crash in multiplayer with save window open when server shut down

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Solinya
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[kovarex] [0.17.50] Crash in multiplayer with save window open when server shut down

Post by Solinya »

I was playing an unmodded multiplayer game and we agreed to stop for the night, so I went to save the game, but the host stopped the server while I had the save window open, before I could actually save the game.

Normally, I'd expect the "server disconnected" message which lets me quit or save the game. Instead, I got a prompt asking me if I wanted to open the logs folder, and then factorio hung with a spinning beachball until I force quit it.

My system version is macOS 10.14.1. Game version 0.17.50.

The host had to send me the save file, so it's his save before the server shut down. Not sure if that makes a difference.
factorio-current.log
(18.13 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
0.17 Multiplayer Circuit World.zip
(2.98 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.50] Crash in multiplayer with save window open when server shut down

Post by kovarex »

Hello, I reproduced your scenario and it works properly, but I checked the log, and the crash is actually related to blueprint library, and I belive we fixed that bug, since the 0.17.50.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”