[kovarex] [0.17.14] Trains in blueprint library causes error on all future loads of any save and corrupts the library

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
dewiniaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[kovarex] [0.17.14] Trains in blueprint library causes error on all future loads of any save and corrupts the library

Post by dewiniaid »

I built a handy personal train station in one save, including a lot of complicated wagon filters. I figured I could export it to the blueprint library to dump into another save to avoid needing to tediously reconfigure of all the buffer chests and wagon filters, but my attempts at doing so seem to reproducibly corrupt my blueprint library.

Additionally, the error message now shows any time I try to load a save, and some blueprints are missing (including the one I attempted to export) from my library

Screenshot:

Link to zip file with save, blueprint library, and log file. 15MB is too large for the forums. The train station and trains that were blueprinted are the two trains directly to the east of the player.

dewiniaid
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.17.14] Blueprinted trains in blueprint library causes error on all future loads of any save and corrupts the libr

Post by dewiniaid »

Addendum: I've noticed that there's a notable delay when moving blueprints into the library, which did not used to be noticeable in 0.16.x. Since I only opened the save for the the purpose of exporting the blueprint, the fact that I immediately loaded into the other save after the export (before it appeared in the library) might have contributed to the original corruption.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.14] Trains in blueprint library causes error on all future loads of any save and corrupts the librar

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, this is fixed for the release after next release (0.17.20), because 0.17.19 release is already in progress.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”