[Rseding91] [16.27] Crash: "Removal of trains over rail unsucessful: 1 != 0, before: 1."

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
randomnick4me
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Rseding91] [16.27] Crash: "Removal of trains over rail unsucessful: 1 != 0, before: 1."

Post by randomnick4me »

Hi,

I've built a 3K SPM base with 100+ trains using LTN and FARL and NewGame+. I was trying to launch to a new planet to start over and it kept crashing. 10% of the time it would succeed in starting a new world when I disabled FARL + LTN and changed no settings. Whenever I change a setting and relaunch I have yet to get a successful restart.

I have attached the current log. The problem always seems to arise when dealing with trains.

In other possibly related issues (might be mod specific) but the underlying cause might be the same - When I use LTN and mine a station about 50% of the time the game crashes somewhere in the LTN Lua code. I didn't capture a crash dump from that but if I do I will attach it.

Thanks for creating a remarkably stable and enjoyable game.
Attachments
FactorioMods.zip
Alien Biomes High Res Terrain removed
(103.93 MiB) Downloaded 174 times
factorio-current.log
Current from crash
(18.63 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(605.94 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
PrepNewWorld5-NoFarlNoLTN.zip
Save File - LTN and FARL disabled
(52.06 MiB) Downloaded 190 times
factorio-current.log
(18.58 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Last edited by randomnick4me on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [16.27] Crash: "Removal of trains over rail unsucessful: 1 != 0, before: 1."

Post by Loewchen »

Post the save, the .ziped mods folder and the crash dump please.

randomnick4me
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [16.27] Crash: "Removal of trains over rail unsucessful: 1 != 0, before: 1."

Post by randomnick4me »

Uploaded and attached to original post. Had to remove alien biomes high res terrain to get file size down to upload limits.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91] [16.27] Crash: "Removal of trains over rail unsucessful: 1 != 0, before: 1."

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report and the save file. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”