[posila][16.2] Train turned invisible after pausing the game

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[posila][16.2] Train turned invisible after pausing the game

Post by ickputzdirwech »

I have loaded a 15.x map in 16.0 . After pausing the game while riding a train (2 locomotives, 1 artillery Wagon, 7 wagons, 2 locomotives) through hitting esc , the train turned invisible when I unpaused the game. it still worked just as every other train. After i updated to 16.2 the train turned back to normal and i thought it was fixed, but it happened again. I was manual driving the train, paused and unpaused after a while and the train is invivible again. https://we.tl/CqtwbgzAQh

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [posila][16.2] Train turned invisible after pausing the game

Post by ickputzdirwech »

This time not just a train vanished, but all of them and all roboports, beacons and probably some other stuff as well.

But it seems to fix itself by restarting factorio completely, which takes, due to my poor laptop, several minutes
Attachments
20171214190705_1.jpg
20171214190705_1.jpg (950.17 KiB) Viewed 1305 times
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

inick
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by inick »

Is there any chance it might be an ALPHA consideration in a RGBA setting? if the train's Alpha is set to show up invisible, maybe this is why there are phantom vehicles?

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

I am not quite sure if it is same issue: 54672
Purely pausing the game would not cause this, but if you Alt+Tabed from the game, or screensaver poped up, or your screen turned off/got locked, it would be same problem as linked above.

So, I'll move this to Resolved for next release (0.16.5) and if it still happens after that release is out, let me know.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”