[posila][for 0.16][0.15.31]Minor: "Pipette Tool" instead of "Pipette tool"

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[posila][for 0.16][0.15.31]Minor: "Pipette Tool" instead of "Pipette tool"

Post by Bilka »

In the controls menu the pipette tool is named "Pipette Tool" instead of "Pipette tool", same goes for the blueprint library, it's named "Blueprint Library" instead of "Blueprint library". Please make them consistent to all other control names.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Harkonnen
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [posila][for 0.16][0.15.31]Minor: "Pipette Tool" instead of "Pipette tool"

Post by Harkonnen »

Thx :) that will be fixed in 0.16

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Some more, it should be "Select for cancel deconstruction" instead of "Select for cancel Deconstruction" and "Select for blueprint" instead of "Select for Blueprint". Oh and may I ask why for 0.16? Isn't that just a locale change?
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Bilka wrote:Oh and may I ask why for 0.16? Isn't that just a locale change?
Locale change would invalidate translations of these strings with little time for translators or us to fix it before 0.15 is stable.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

posila wrote:
Bilka wrote:Oh and may I ask why for 0.16? Isn't that just a locale change?
Locale change would invalidate translations of these strings with little time for translators or us to fix it before 0.15 is stable.
Okay, thanks for the info!

Harkonnen
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Harkonnen »

Bilka wrote:Some more, it should be "Select for cancel deconstruction" instead of "Select for cancel Deconstruction" and "Select for blueprint" instead of "Select for Blueprint". Oh and may I ask why for 0.16? Isn't that just a locale change?
Yeah, I scanned through all of them and fixed as well. Lua remains Lua though in one of strings :)

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

I found a few minor capitalization and grammar mistakes too. They aren't game-breaking, but fixing them would make the game feel a little more polished.
  • 1. "It stinks and they dont like it" (on Steam and in-game) should be "It stinks and they don't like it".
    2. "1 technologies have been omitted" (see picture below) should be "1 technology has been omitted".
    3. Load game screen:
    • a. Map name should be capitalized (Freeplay, not freeplay, Sandbox, not sandbox, Level-01, not level-01, etc.)
      b. "base x.x.x" should be "Base x.x.x" (see below)
    4. Base mod in mod screen:
    • a. Name should be "Base mod", not "Base Mod".
      b. Description should say "Basic mod with... and standard campaigns.", not ""Basic mod with... and standard campaign."
    5. "Show Mining Drill arrows when detailed info is on" and "Show Combatinor settings when detailed info is on" should be replaced with "Show mining drill arrows when detailed info is on" and "Show combatinor settings when detailed info is on".
    6. "About" screen (when using Steam):
    • a. "Release: steam" should be "Release: Steam".
      b. "Version: x.x.x (build x, win64 (or whatever), steam)" should be "Version: x.x.x (build x, win64 (or whatever), Steam)"
Thanks!
Attachments
1 technologies.png
1 technologies.png (783.86 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”