[Posila][0.15.18] Disabled pumps still attach to fluid wagon

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Cabanur
Inserter
Inserter

[Posila][0.15.18] Disabled pumps still attach to fluid wagon

Post by Cabanur »

If a pump is disabled by the circuit network and next to a fluid wagon, it will still latch to the wagon.

This means that if there's two pumps right next to eachother, but only one is allowed by the circuit network to pump, the disabled one may block the enabled one. This buggy behaviour is not consistent; as far as i can tell it depends on the build order of the pumps.

Here's a screenshot of the situation:
pump-bug.png
pump-bug.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 3094 times
Observe that on the left wagon the disabled pump has latched to the wagon. Visually, this doesn't always happen, but you can see how on the right wagon the enabled pump is unable to latch to the wagon because the disabled pump is blocking it.

Here's a screenshot of my save where you can see the problem in a more realistic scenario. All four sets of pumps have exactly the same circuit conditions. Yet only some of them will attach to their respective fluid wagon. Tinkering with the setup I've gotten to the conclusion that the order in which the pumps are built will strongly affect which pumps get activated, but I'm not completely sure. I'm also uploading this savegame so you can see the problem in action:
14 - Fifteen Trains.zip
(11.36 MiB) Downloaded 121 times
Attachments
pump-bug-example1.png
pump-bug-example1.png (3.25 MiB) Viewed 3094 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Posila][0.15.18] Disabled pumps still attach to fluid wagon

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report.
Fixed for 0.15.24