[0.15.x] Blueprint Manager

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
MasterBomarc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.15.x] Blueprint Manager

Post by MasterBomarc »

When moving a blueprint to a blueprint book via deleting it in the manager, and adding it new to the book, a random blueprint from the manager is added to the book instead.

To reproduce:
1: Create a new blueprint book
2: Move blueprint from manager to inventory, delete blueprint from manager
3: Add previously removed blueprint from inventory to newly created blueprint book
4: Wonder which blueprint will show up in the book instead

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15.x] Blueprint Manager

Post by malventano »

I just ran into this bug. The blueprint you are attempting to drop into the book instead drops into the root folder, and a blueprint from root (from the location in sorted list corresponding to the name of the dropped blueprint) is instead shifted into the currently viewed book. This sequence also occurs if you are viewing root and attempt to drop onto the desired (destination) blueprint book icon. Also note that right-clicking on the blueprint book during an attempted import does not open that book as expected - it attempts to drop the dragged blueprint to that book, but it instead drops to the root and causes the same shifting noted above.
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by malventano »

Additional note: if the name of the dropped blueprint comes alphabetically *after* the name of the last item in the root, it will drop within the book as desired.
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by Oxyd »

Thanks, fixed in 0.15.4.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”