[Resolved] Bugs with automation

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
MatLaPatate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Resolved] Bugs with automation

Post by MatLaPatate »

I'm not reporting any special bug, just the whole automation system. I mean, inserter seems to "decide" when they will fill something a bit randomly (always work when there is nothing in, but whent there are, for example, 10 coals in a boiler, it does not go necessary up to 64). Conveyors belts seems also a bit bugged: I've got an issue with, which happened several times, where some excess of one item on one side that blocked the other one.
Hope you've understand, and that will help you fixing it. But hey, that's a minor issue :)

Poiasdope
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs with automation

Post by Poiasdope »

Inserters only insert items into Furnaces and Boilers if there is less than 5 of that item. Don't know if it is any different with the other types of Inserters.

About the converyor belts, you have to have in mind that the items put in them can be on the right side, on the left side or in the middle (if put from the side or dropped by a Burner Mining Drill). It's part of the game mechanic.

TAC
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs with automation

Post by TAC »

Poiasdope wrote:Inserters only insert items into Furnaces and Boilers if there is less than 5 of that item. Don't know if it is any different with the other types of Inserters.
There's also assembly machines: inserters will place up to twice the items needed to make one of the specified item.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”