[Resolved 0.2.7] Technology tooltips

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
faerbit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Resolved 0.2.7] Technology tooltips

Post by faerbit »

Hello guys,

just dived into the alpha. Man, there's so much stuff, I love it. One thing I'm unsure about is, how to put these Science Packs automatically into the Lab as I don't want to shift these around all the time.I tried to put the Science Pack 1 with an Inserter into the Lab, but it let me. Is this intended or unimplemented?

Greetings,

Faerbit

P.S.: Another minor Bug I just noticed: If you Alt-Tab back to the game rather than clicking on it in the Taskbar, the technology tooltips don't show up. Btw I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
Last edited by faerbit on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Put Science Packs into the Lab

Post by admin »

Hi faerbit,

it not only possible to put science packs into the lab automatically, it is advised.
The inserter is smart enough, to put only science packs that are needed for the current research inside, so
if you are not currently researching, the inserter will not insert anything.

PS. I will inspect the bug.

faerbit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by faerbit »

Just wanted you to know that it works now for me. Thanks. Also the technology tooltips seem to kind of fail randomly, like completely unrelated to applications switching. Reopening the technology windows seems to solve this.

MatLaPatate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MatLaPatate »

faerbit wrote:Just wanted you to know that it works now for me. Thanks. Also the technology tooltips seem to kind of fail randomly, like completely unrelated to applications switching. Reopening the technology windows seems to solve this.
Not to me. I got an issue with chemistry : I just needed 1 step to get it, but it never worked ... but consummed science pack Tier I and II ^^

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Put Science Packs into the Lab & technology tooltips

Post by kovarex »

Thank you for the save, it helped me to find the bug easily, it will be repaired in 0.2.6 (will be released today)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Put Science Packs into the Lab & technology tooltips

Post by kovarex »

The 0.2.6 is released. I'm deeply sorry for the trouble: http://kovarex.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21

Marwin

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”