[Mod Portal] You have 10 unused uploaded files.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Mod Portal] You have 10 unused uploaded files.

Post by Mooncat »

In short:
When I try to upload an image, the loading bar appears for a few seconds, then the error "You have 10 unused uploaded files." is shown on the image (see attachment). The image cannot be uploaded. Please at least help me to delete those unused files so I can upload a cover image for my mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Mooncat/creative-mode

Details:
I know here is not for Mod Portal bugs but please help my poor mod. It is quite urgent. It doesn't have cover image and it is getting cold. I can't upload any image for it. :(
(I have actually written the issue here: viewtopic.php?f=189&t=28539, but it seems you are busy on fixing game related bugs.)

Anyway, here is what I did:

Yesterday, I finished updating my mod to version 0.1.0, and I have prepared a set of new images which I want to replace those on Mod Portal. At first, I dragged a single image to it, and it was uploaded successfully. Then, I removed the old ones as I thought nothing would go wrong. But for the next images, I dragged 2 of them at the same time. This time, "Internal Server Error" is shown on the image. When I clicked the Submit button at the bottom, a big banner of "Internal Server Error" was shown. Later, I reopened Mod Portal and could not see any but only one image which was cached by the browser. From the other browsers or even computers, I saw no image on my mod.

So I gave it another try. The banner of "Internal Server Error" was shown again when I clicked Submit. Third time, after I dragged the image to there, the loading bar appeared for a few seconds, but then "You have 10 unused uploaded files." was shown. The image simply cannot be uploaded. The error is still here. So submitting a bug report is my only option I guess.

I understand that the error is here for limiting the number of files held on your server, but the problem is I can't find where these unused images are. Maybe the necessary UI is missing? Please at least help me to delete those unused images so I can upload a cover image for the mod. :mrgreen:
Attachments
You have 10 unused uploaded files.
You have 10 unused uploaded files.
Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 5.59.31 PM.png (32.68 KiB) Viewed 4196 times
Last edited by Mooncat on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Mod Portal] You have 10 unused uploaded files.

Post by Klonan »

Can you check if it is working now?

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Klonan wrote:Can you check if it is working now?
No, the error is still here. :(

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Added an image about the error. I have used another computer to make sure it is not something about cache. But the issue is still here.

HanziQ
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by HanziQ »

It should be possible to upload them now.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

HanziQ wrote:It should be possible to upload them now.
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you! <3

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

I have same problem, and i didnt find any Ui or anything where i can see this files
P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S : Bob , Yuoki , Angel I love you.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

NekoDwarf wrote:I have same problem, and i didnt find any Ui or anything where i can see this files
The issue in this report has been fixed, make a new report and describe your issue in detail there.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”