Things to add

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Capt Sternn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Things to add

Post by Capt Sternn »

First of all I love the game. I wanted a "Abandoned on an Alien world" game like this for so long. Things I would like to see in the future:

Better research so that most of your Factory isn't devoted to it and more Items so making complex machines is what your factory is doing most of the time.

Armed walking robots that you can arm and set on patrols

Basic Food growing/Hunting/Herding ( not too much just enough to be interesting)

More alien types, perhaps tunneling worms, small creatures that like to chew on your wiring, stealth predators, Prey animals, Flying monsters, aquatic horrors, Primitive alien Races

More Vehicles: Jetpack, Jump Pack, Armored explorer car, bulldozer, water craft, Armored fighting Vehicle, small mech, small Flyer

Vehicle customizing: same as you did with Power armor ( shields, guns, speed, so on)

Liquid Transportation: Train cars and Trailers

More Train Cars : Liquid Tankers, Armed Cars, Robot car, Transport flat cars

More Energy Generation: Small generators, Wind, Tidal, Thermal, Nuclear, fusion, all taking research and lots of Materials

Bringing down the Colonists to help expand. Perhaps instead of death a new colonist is sent down when you die.

More Defense options : Artillery, Grenade launchers, Missile turrets, Flamer Turrets, Razor wire, Anti-Aircraft for flying aliens, Trenches, pit traps, More Mines- like Claymores, bouncing betty's, anti-tank, Incendiary, railguns, Plasma weapons

More personal weapons: grenade launchers, sniper rifle, new Rockets (Explosive, Incendiary, Armor piercing), new grenades, a melee weapon?, Plasma, Rail rifle,

This is just some ideas. I guess I just want MORE!!!!!! You guys did good.

MF-
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Things to add

Post by MF- »

please read https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=3394 before making any new suggestions!

There is way more people posting suggestions than reading them.
The search / split part is thus to be performed by the poster, not the reader, who won't be able to keep up.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”