[0.12.0] [posila] Construction robot crash

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Ekelbatzen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.12.0] [posila] Construction robot crash

Post by Ekelbatzen »

I just loaded the new experimental release for Win 8.1 x64 vanilla and played Singleplayer for a while,
then the game crashed, the log is in the spoiler below.

I was building a big concrete platform with a blueprint and the personal roboport.
I was walking on it and the bots built it without problems and then at some time the game crashed.
Log
Specs: 3770k, 16GB DDR3, 1060, Win10 x64, latest experimental via Steam

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.0] [posila] Construction robot crash

Post by posila »

Thank you for the report. I tried to reproduce it but was not successful.
Could you upload your save game and screenshot of location where you were building the platform? Were there other construction robots working in the game at time of crash (maybe rebuilding turrets or walls)?

Ekelbatzen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ekelbatzen »

Oh sorry i didn't see you responded.
And also sorry, I overwrote the save file by now and could not reproduce the crash doing the same thing again.

I was building with a 16*16 concrete blueprint with 20 bots and 1 roboport(though only 10 can be used) while the concrete-water bug happened some times (which is fixed in 0.12.1 now), while I also had a real bot network building the thing, but could only reach half of the blueprint.

I could finish the blueprint and continue on for hours until I launch the rocket without further problems that were not fixed now.

Ekelbatzen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ekelbatzen »

The location was also the same as here: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=13531 .
Also the bot network was not repairing or removing anything as far as I know, only logistic bots were working on transporting other things nonstop.

Return to “Pending”