[MOD 0.12.x] AdvancedEquipment_0.5.7

Topics and discussion about specific mods
DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.9.x] AdvancedEquipment v0.3.2

Post by DRBLN »

Please, advise how to fix that:
I just want to set the condition for the smart inserter, but that is impossible due to the bug.

Possible solution: to move your items to a different sub-category.
But I don't know how to do that :(

DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DRBLN »

I fixed it by adding a subgroup

darius456
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by darius456 »

DRBLN wrote:Please, advise how to fix that:
I just want to set the condition for the smart inserter, but that is impossible due to the bug.

Possible solution: to move your items to a different sub-category.
But I don't know how to do that :(
Will be fixed in next version... I thing this night i will upload it.

Already posted a new version in 1st post. Bug discovered by slay_mithos and DRBLN was fixed. :)

ficolas thx for spoiler :mrgreen:
Lenovo Y580 8GB Ram GF660m 128GB SSD W7

slay_mithos
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by slay_mithos »

DRBLN wrote:I fixed it by adding a subgroup
Funny thing being that it's exactly what I sent him by e-mail, all the equipments put into two new subgroups to keep things clean-ish.

Elijah
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.9.x] AdvancedEquipment v0.3.3

Post by Elijah »

Thank you for fixing it. Now my Very-HighVery-High-Rich gamemode sounds possible again ! :)

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

It... Translate to Russian
Attachments
AdvEquipRU.rar
(1.78 KiB) Downloaded 352 times

LightSand
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LightSand »

Спасибо (Thanks).

darius456
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by darius456 »

Vitduo wrote:It... Translate to Russian
I will merge it with my mod in next version, unless you don't agree?

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

I agree, of course ;)

SpencerS145
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SpencerS145 »

EDIT: Wow, I really did not think this post through well enough. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience I've burdened on you all.
Last edited by SpencerS145 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Dysoch »

SpencerS145 wrote:Guess what? Your mod corrupts saves. Guess what else? I lost 3 hours of work to your mod. The game crashes when you attempt to load any save played with this mod.

FIX SAVE CORRUPTION.
NOW.
Provide a savegame, and tell a bit more info!

which other mods you use?
which factorio version?
have you edited any files of any mods? (editing a control.lua without knowing how, is quite prone to errors!)
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

SpencerS145 wrote:Guess what? Your mod corrupts saves. Guess what else? I lost 3 hours of work to your mod. The game crashes when you attempt to load any save played with this mod.

FIX SAVE CORRUPTION.
NOW.
One thing said: If I would be Dysoch, I would ignore you. Because what an ignorance! This is software-development in alpha-state!
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Dysoch »

ssilk wrote: One thing said: If I would be Dysoch, I would ignore you. Because what an ignorance! This is software-development in alpha-state!
this was my first thought :P but i cant be a hard ass all the time xD

but true, its in alpha. and the error is not with the mod btw (i checked, and so did kovarex)
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Has eventually something to do with my issue: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=2970

Works with 0.9.4 but not with 0.9.5....
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

NickehBoi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NickehBoi »

For 0.9.8, your graphs on the first post state that the fusion reactors are suppose to give tons of energy in Watts, but for me it seems to just be giving Kilowatts? Such as Mk 5 is giving me rougly 2.6 KW which is waaaaaaaaaaaay off from the charts unless I am misinterpreting it. Same goes for Mk 6 which is showing 3.0 KW and Mk 7 only giving 3.5 KW, is this a bug? If so it has effected it seems only the fusion reactors, please respond back when you can cause, this mod is my only hope on powering a gigantic base.

Sleeeper
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sleeeper »

NickehBoi wrote:For 0.9.8, your graphs on the first post state that the fusion reactors are suppose to give tons of energy in Watts, but for me it seems to just be giving Kilowatts? Such as Mk 5 is giving me rougly 2.6 KW which is waaaaaaaaaaaay off from the charts unless I am misinterpreting it. Same goes for Mk 6 which is showing 3.0 KW and Mk 7 only giving 3.5 KW, is this a bug? If so it has effected it seems only the fusion reactors, please respond back when you can cause, this mod is my only hope on powering a gigantic base.
Those are not buildings, but portable reactors for power armor.

NickehBoi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NickehBoi »

Sleeeper wrote:
NickehBoi wrote:For 0.9.8, your graphs on the first post state that the fusion reactors are suppose to give tons of energy in Watts, but for me it seems to just be giving Kilowatts? Such as Mk 5 is giving me rougly 2.6 KW which is waaaaaaaaaaaay off from the charts unless I am misinterpreting it. Same goes for Mk 6 which is showing 3.0 KW and Mk 7 only giving 3.5 KW, is this a bug? If so it has effected it seems only the fusion reactors, please respond back when you can cause, this mod is my only hope on powering a gigantic base.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, of course if I scrolled down just a millisecond down it would reveal the fusion reactor inside the power armor. Alrighty, now the amount it states is more reasonable. Thanks! Still going to keep this mod, many possibilities and its going to help lots when raiding biter spawners, just going to look for another mod that could provide a huge amount of power with the least amount of space required.

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FreeER »

NickehBoi wrote:just going to look for another mod that could provide a huge amount of power with the least amount of space required.
If you have the resources I'd suggest the Dark Matter Generator also by darius456

darius456
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by darius456 »

Thank You guys, You are faster then lighting... I have read NickehBoi's massage 3min before I had to got to work (on may bike), so I thought that I will respond when I arrive but You were faster. Thx for that. Everything that Sleeeper and FreeER wrote is truth.

NickehBoi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NickehBoi »

NickehBoi wrote:
Sleeeper wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, of course if I scrolled down just a millisecond down it would reveal the fusion reactor inside the power armor. Alrighty, now the amount it states is more reasonable. Thanks! Still going to keep this mod, many possibilities and its going to help lots when raiding biter spawners, just going to look for another mod that could provide a huge amount of power with the least amount of space required.
I also forgot that Watts is actually smaller then Kilowatts so I was nothing but all wrong on my part, sorry all. So yay, even more power for my power armor!

Return to “Mods”