[Rseding91] Save corruption when saving while in a car

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Xeteth
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Aircraft mod corruption

Post by Xeteth »

zingo2 wrote: Of course I can not judge 1 Developer by his actions as Other Developers have showed they do care- they show support and they are cooperative. Based on community Keep up the good job the gane is getting very popular. But for Rseding91 Dont tell me I have to do your job. If you want me to do your job- pay me your salary And i will do it. In the meantime i can just turn off the mod and be happy. However i hold the rights to tell everyone I know- Dont hold your expectations high- if there is a broken mod- there is 0 chance a Developer will look into it and "actually" fix it. They are just "inclined" not do do so.
You are expecting the developers to take responsibility for all mods created as well, that they somehow have time (on top of developing the game itself) to look into the code of all mods and ensure they all run correctly? You are kidding yourself. You're right, you can turn off the mod and be happy playing the game the developers have made. Furthermore, there are actually MANY instances of the devs looking into issues with mods and they are incredibly helpful in these regards, we are extremely lucky to have such a dedicated team behind Factorio.

As it turns out the issue wasn't even to do with the mod, but a bug in the base game which is to be expected when playing an alpha and experimental release.

Please restrain from taking your frustration out on the developers as it's simply unwarranted and degrades from what is an awesome community surrounding the game. If you aren't willing to risk bugs and map corruption etc I suggest staying on the 0.12 branch until 0.13 is declared stable.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91] Save corruption when saving while in a car

Post by Rseding91 »

Fixed for 0.13.7.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Pantera
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Pantera »

Rseding91 wrote:Fixed for 0.13.7.
Thank you for taking the time to look into it :)

zingo2
Inserter
Inserter

Post by zingo2 »

Thanks for fixing the problem.

I guess I do own an apology on my part though I do think communication could have been better on both parties, something we all forget when dealing with problems.

Anyhow moving on- more bugs to be fixed- more tests to be held and more fun to be had.

Good job!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”